Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken Hirai Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

NINKI Index for CANDY

+2
sara
minlilin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NINKI Index for CANDY Empty NINKI Index for CANDY 18.09.09 16:57

minlilin

minlilin

NINKI Index for CANDY Singlesh

Oricon will poll a group of 300 people before a new album/single is released prior to the release date of the item & the NINKI index will roughly show how good/bad an album or a single will fare in due time .

It's usually not very accurate but it's a rough gauge

http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com

2NINKI Index for CANDY Empty Re: NINKI Index for CANDY 18.09.09 19:11

sara

oh my God
only got the 5th

3NINKI Index for CANDY Empty Re: NINKI Index for CANDY 19.09.09 17:46

uchiha_tomoe

well... i expected it to be out of the board.. so 5th place is considered good actually with this kind of PV..@_@

4NINKI Index for CANDY Empty Re: NINKI Index for CANDY 19.09.09 18:46

psikomatrix

I'm not familiar with this index thing. But just want to say that i actually wanted to pre-order CANDY. However haven't got round to it cos too busy and i'm not familiar with buying things online. But after that PV, I'm seriously re-considering. scratch

Was Ken even thinking? Anyway VERY DISAPPOINTED with you KEN HIRAI!!! Mad

If your purpose was to attract attention, you succeeded. But in the process i have lost my respect for you. I hate attention seekers like this to the core!!! I feel that publicity stunts are really not necessary. If you have talent, people WILL recognise it. Period. Evil or Very Mad

http://psikomatrix.livejournal.com/

KimJayson

KimJayson
Ken Hirai Forum Moderator
Ken Hirai Forum Moderator

psikomatrix wrote:I'm not familiar with this index thing. But just want to say that i actually wanted to pre-order CANDY. However haven't got round to it cos too busy and i'm not familiar with buying things online. But after that PV, I'm seriously re-considering. scratch

I can't blame you!!! Yeah, it's inevitable for the fans to think twice after seeing that video. Mad

psikomatrix wrote: Was Ken even thinking? Anyway VERY DISAPPOINTED with you KEN HIRAI!!! Mad

PLease include here his creative team.... Where are they? Are they thinking too. THis video totally ruined the sweet, charming and wholesome image of our beloved Ken!!!!

psikomatrix wrote: If your purpose was to attract attention, you succeeded. But in the process i have lost my respect for you. I hate attention seekers like this to the core!!! I feel that publicity stunts are really not necessary. If you have talent, people WILL recognise it. Period. Evil or Very Mad

I think he still deserves your precious respect. Give it to him....Ken has proven himself many times in the past. I think he just needs a little reawakening!!!! We must not leave him especially in this "turbulent" time, we may say.... We must be the first ones who must understand and comfort him. Ken, I hope this will be the last you would make such rubbish! Evil or Very Mad THe second time around is too much! Sad

http://www.friendster.com/kimjayson

6NINKI Index for CANDY Empty Re: NINKI Index for CANDY 20.09.09 21:29

psikomatrix

KimJayson wrote:
PLease include here his creative team.... Where are they? Are they thinking too. THis video totally ruined the sweet, charming and wholesome image of our beloved Ken!!!!

Yes should include the creative team. But really, the one I blame is Ken himself!!! He's an adult and no one can force him to do anything against his will. Did anyone force you at gunpoint Ken? (Am i being naive wrt inner workings of showbusiness???) How could he even agree to be part of THIS??? No

KimJayson wrote:
I think he still deserves your precious respect. Give it to him....Ken has proven himself many times in the past. I think he just needs a little reawakening!!!! We must not leave him especially in this "turbulent" time, we may say.... We must be the first ones who must understand and comfort him. Ken, I hope this will be the last you would make such rubbish! Evil or Very Mad THe second time around is too much! Sad

Sorry to say, at the moment, I'm not sure whether he 'deserves' my respect. I re-considered being his fan because of fake star's PV. But I was able to look past that PV because of several reasons which I shall not elaborate on. And now he's done it again and its WAAAAAY WORSE!!!

As it is, its hard for me to find news of him. I have to put in effort!!! If this is going to be his direction, then I better not waste my effort. I better cut my losses earlier, so to speak. Ok I'll copy and paste what i rant on my twitter below:

"I don't like western artistes precisely because of the rampant suggestive nature of their music videos. I thought you were different...But seems that I'm WRONG cos you are headed in the same direction but WORSE, GONE TOO FAR!!! If you (Ken) want to be deluded and take my b****ing to be a compliment, I really got nothing left to say. Speechless...Simply speechless!!!"

Does he visit this forum??? HAHA. I am typing as if he is. Anyway, my message to Ken Hirai:

"I'm patiently waiting for some sort of explanation from you. YES YOU MR KEN HIRAI AND NOT YOUR COMPANY OR MANAGEMENT STAFF!!! I'm not sure whether you can repair this damaged opinion that I now have of you."

http://psikomatrix.livejournal.com/

marcus314

marcus314
Ken Hirai Lover

The change in his musical style and his attitude towards what he releases may be related to him undergoing a change in his mindset, which is something we all go through as we mature and grow older. Or one can say that he is losing freedom as to what kind of songs he is "allowed" to write, and being imposed by his record company.

In any case I just hope Ken-san is writing and releasing music that he truly enjoys and proud of. In any case we should all support his music whether one likes his songs or not, because we're all his fans here Smile

Having said that CANDY is quite an unexpected track. Him trying to be cute doesn't work too too well anymore at his current age IMHO. He could have pulled the song off during his Strawberry Sex era. It's still a good song, but I think the PV sort of did something funny to me Sad

http://www.last.fm/user/MISIAscension

8NINKI Index for CANDY Empty Re: NINKI Index for CANDY 24.09.09 13:05

uchiha_tomoe

Yes should include the creative team. But really, the one I blame is Ken himself!!! He's an adult and no one can force him to do anything against his will. Did anyone force you at gunpoint Ken? (Am i being naive wrt inner workings of showbusiness???) How could he even agree to be part of THIS??? No

KimJayson wrote:

Sorry to say, at the moment, I'm not sure whether he 'deserves' my respect. I re-considered being his fan because of fake star's PV. But I was able to look past that PV because of several reasons which I shall not elaborate on. And now he's done it again and its WAAAAAY WORSE!!!

As it is, its hard for me to find news of him. I have to put in effort!!! If this is going to be his direction, then I better not waste my effort. I better cut my losses earlier, so to speak. Ok I'll copy and paste what i rant on my twitter below:

"I don't like western artistes precisely because of the rampant suggestive nature of their music videos. I thought you were different...But seems that I'm WRONG cos you are headed in the same direction but WORSE, GONE TOO FAR!!! If you (Ken) want to be deluded and take my b****ing to be a compliment, I really got nothing left to say. Speechless...Simply speechless!!!"

Does he visit this forum??? HAHA. I am typing as if he is. Anyway, my message to Ken Hirai:

"I'm patiently waiting for some sort of explanation from you. YES YOU MR KEN HIRAI AND NOT YOUR COMPANY OR MANAGEMENT STAFF!!! I'm not sure whether you can repair this damaged opinion that I now have of you."[/quote]

hahaha.. chill... we don't have to take everything so seriously as though he had hit the point of no return.. I totally agree with most people regarding his most recent PV. His new song is not totally crappy, the beat is there (well atleast I don't expect Candy to sound like Hitomi wo Tojite). I did have the mindset similar to yours ("don't like western artistes precisely because of the rampant suggestive nature of their music videos") but not to the extent of losing my respect for him and condemning him to death. They are still celebrities, change of style is something inevitable. Of course he could've chosen something better... it's just like everyone of us who might get sick of our own old hairstyles one day and decide to try something new not knowing you'll look disgusting or amazing with it. He had chosen a bad hairstyle or perhaps heading towards it, or bringing himself towards weird PV styles; but i never take it seriously... to be honest, I never care... your performance is good, I have the cash, I'll buy. Your performance sucks to the core, sorry don't waste my time, but I'll look forward to a better performance and splurge on you. I like his coming single "Boku Wa Kimi Ni Koi Wo Suru" and can't wait to get the lyric's translation and I don't mind spending on it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum