Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken Hirai Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Hirai's Kh Mixed up 1 mp3 downloads

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

emmoliii

emmoliii

I was wondering if anyone has this album and would be kind enough to upload it in non BT format, I did find some links to it on the internet but since my laptop can't torrent there is nothing I can do, and when I DID find a link for non BT it requires a password which I do not know of! So it would be great if anyone could upload this album Smile . Many thanks in advance! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you

Aya

Aya

I'm not sure if this is the non-BT one you found, but here it is just in case: click. If that doesn't work I know there's another non-BT one out there somewhere, you just have to dig for it. (That's how I got mine Very Happy)

http://soul-eater.org/

emmoliii

emmoliii

Thanks Aya! Is it possible if you could give me the other link as well? I am afraid this is the same one I downloaded before but requires a password to unlock (in which I do not know what the password is TT0TT). Thanks sooooo muchhh for this link tooo!!!!!!! Many many thanks! Very Happy

chanman

chanman

I would love yo help you out...but right now im reading this on my laptop which doesnt have the cd. So if i have time ill upload it for yah~

emmoliii

emmoliii

I would love yo help you out...but right now im reading this on my laptop which doesnt have the cd. So if i have time ill upload it for yah~

Omgosh, thanks soooo much chanman!!! Many many many THANKS! =D

Aya

Aya

Try this one. You have to register to download but it's free. Smile

http://soul-eater.org/

emmoliii

emmoliii

Oh, thanks very much Aya! But I got the file from chanman so therefore everything is fine now. Thanks so much for your help though! Very Happy

bokuga_shinjite

thanks for the link Aya! Downloaded it!^^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum