Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken Hirai Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

selling some concert DVDs of Ken

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

minlilin

minlilin

hey all , I'm doing a bit of spring (should I say summer) cleaning of some of my jpop collection & I want to sell them because my room's storage space's getting smaller by the CD single & also my mum has been nagging me to stop buying so many singles & DVDs which I will do so like now (except for some artistes that I really really like xD)

DVDs - OS presses & the region code's 3 .

Payment - PayPal for overseas buyers & POSB bank transfer will do for S'poreans .

Prices ::

DVDs - US$15

The prices are NOT inclusive of shipping but prices can be negotitated with me .

selling some concert DVDs of Ken Img1331f

- Ken Hirai Films 8: 10th Anniversary Tour 2005: Final
- Ken Hirai Films: Vol.9
- Ken Hirai Films: Vol.10: Ken Hirai Live Tour Fakin'Pop (first press ie. it has 2 discs instead of the standard 1 & it's in a digipak)

Questions & etc , just feel free to ask me on here , thanks !

http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com

koozysakura

How much would both of these be shipped to Texas??
- Ken Hirai Films 8: 10th Anniversary Tour 2005: Final
- Ken Hirai Films: Vol.10: Ken Hirai Live Tour Fakin'Pop (first press ie. it has 2 discs instead of the standard 1 & it's in a digipak)

Thanks!

jenyroger

There are lots of collection for DVD of Ken . That's why i will stop buying the sing DVD only can be prefer lots many DVD there is a huge collection of my DVD i like very much these type of collection .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum