Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken Hirai Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Kimi wa Suteki" PV on air on 27/2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LNany

LNany
Ken Hirai Forum Moderator
Ken Hirai Forum Moderator

"Kimi wa Suteki" PV will be broadcasted tomorrow (28/2) through SSTV. The PV was directed by "金★名中"

*EDIT* M-ON will broadcast the PV today (27/2), in just a few hours.

[SSTV Schedule]
[M-ON! Sakidori]

http://elblogdelny.com/

lagmei

lagmei

Eden110 wrote:Thanks for the news. I just downloaded the PV and watched it.

Ken, I love you, but this PV... Suspect
:lol!: I think I quite understand your feelings...

By the way:Is it me or he had mentioned in Music Station that he met Boa by coincidence at a dance lesson, and they went to Karaoke afterwards...? Do you think the "lessons" was for the PV shots?? If he did take a lesson then I really have doubts about the teacher he had hired for... Shocked

minlilin

minlilin

Eden110 wrote:
lagmei wrote:
By the way:Is it me or he had mentioned in Music Station that he met Boa by coincidence at a dance lesson, and they went to Karaoke afterwards...? Do you think the "lessons" was for the PV shots?? If he did take a lesson then I really have doubts about the teacher he had hired for... Shocked

This would be the first time I heard about his dance lessons. And I wouldn't consider what Ken did in that PV as "dancing." He is like Hikki in the sense that he should stick with making good music and just stay away from the dancing scene.

agree , you don't consider Ken as a dancer so when he did POP STAR , he probably shock everyone that he can move .

But in general to see him dance's a bit weird but hey at least he tried .

when I found out that a PV was shot for Kimi wa Suteki , I was really surprised . The PV's like an extended version of the Lipton CM but it's still good for me . At least screen time wise it's better unlike Canvas .

But it took me a while to get over the cheesy factor of Kimi wa Suteki but at least now it's 2nd nature .

http://www.karenpang.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum